Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Night.......

I'm not sure I believe in soul mates at all, or that there is one person out there for everyone. My parents both met while they were married to other people, the person you think you're going to end up with is not always the one at all. Depressing, yet uplifting at the same time. I wish you could know for certain whether you were going to meet anyone at all. That would save all the crap you have to sift through on the road, and allow you more quality time in life. I say this as I sit at home on a Friday night with a glass of wine. I want to be out, I want the mens but I'm too tired tonight. I'm really not a village bicycle, far from it indeed although I do talk about the longing for men alot. Get used to it.

Love Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment