Sunday, July 26, 2009

GFC You Are My Enemy.



On this blah-weather Monday morning I am feeling particularly angry towards the GFC, my current arch-nemesis who is preventing me from becoming one with my true love. New York, New York I long for you...........when can we finally be together? The dream for years now has been to live and work there, I love looking for apartments online and keeping a list of people I would like to work for. This changes from week to week, this morning my apartment would be in Brooklyn, where I would live with my lovely graphic designer boyfriend, who wears cardigans and converse, as well as our cat (somehow I will have to smuggle her from Australia but this will be dealt with when the time comes). On the weekends we browse the markets, sipping coffee (I hate coffee but drink it in spades in the fantasy, its sexier than the necessary red bull I have to skull in the mornings for mental purposes) and chowing on real bagels (not the icky Australian ones). During the week I subway into the city to work as an assistant to Terry Richardson, while shooting photographs for my exhibition on the side. Everyone needs a dream, what are yours? I'm giving myself till next year to make it happen, stay posted and send positive thoughts!

xo Delilah

1 comment: