Monday, July 27, 2009

I want it now now NOW!!

I am a marketer’s wet dream. If something is labeled with “NEW”, or “JUST IN” I’m there. No jokes, I hate myself for it. Vegemite with cream cheese, I’m there! Like any self-respecting woman, beauty products are my weakness. Born with oily skin and curly hair (wow, don’t I just ooze sex appeal) any new product on the market finds its way into my over crowded bathroom and each shower provides a new opportunity for prettiness. I am no slave to fashion however. Instead of following magazines I find my inspiration in random places and then become obsessed with getting things NOW. I have zero patience. And it is for this reason I am checking my mailbox every two seconds waiting for heart shaped sunglasses to arrive. I purchased them on eBay after stumbling across Marilyn Manson’s music video for “Heart Shaped Glasses”. There is something wrong with me.

XO Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment