Sunday, July 5, 2009

Winter Blues

I’m feeling restless restless restless and I don’t know what to do. Usually I am the nigel on the couch reveling in my favourite pastime, which consists of seeing how long I can stay inside without having to venture out for provisions. And of course being winter the rest of the world also seems to have taken on this challenge. But for some reason this is different, I want to hit the town and hit it hard. No I don’t want to go to the movies, have dinner at your house or watch videos. I want to be out where the people are, or are they all inside with their significant others. What’s that? Am I single? Why yes I am! Am I bitter? A little bit. And as much as I’d like to say I’m content and proud within my single status I’m not. I want men and I want them now. Or maybe it’s just the need to connect with someone, to have touch and warmth and a secret language. Vomit, I know, I’m sorry. Damn you David Gray. Damn you to hell.

Love Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment